Simple pricing for your data warehouse on our analytics platform
Only pay for what you need – benefit from the flexibility and scalability of the only SaaS data warehouse automation platform, in the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Find the plan that’s right for you.
Our pricing plans are also based on the number of individual data feeds that are configured to be processed and managed by the TrueCue Platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
TrueCue’s pricing is upfront, transparent and flexible. You can contact our Customer Success team at any time should you need additional feeds. Feel free to contact our Sales Team if you are looking for a more customised package or have any questions about our pricing.
TrueCue operates a simple, tiered pricing system that is based on the number of Data Feeds you use.
We have two options:
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), for clients who already use Microsoft Azure.
- With our PaaS offering, TrueCue is deployed directly into your Azure subscription, so it sits within your security perimeter. In this scenario, Azure consumption costs are paid as part of your existing Azure subscription. No separate billing is necessary.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), for clients who don’t have a Microsoft Azure subscription.
- With our full SaaS offering we take away the hassle of managing your own subscription. The TrueCue platform is deployed into a dedicated area within an Azure subscription managed by TrueCue. In this scenario, Azure consumption costs are passed through and will appear as a separate line item in addition to your TrueCue license.
- Simple UI that every analyst, engineer, marketer, product manager, or ops manager, can use to collect additional data
- Fully SaaS data warehouse automation on your own Azure environment
- Fully managed Azure services whilst providing full-transparency of Azure resources used
- Enterprise-grade data warehousing automatically generated following best-practice industry methodology
- Delivering enterprise-grade security, scalability and features with a much lower technical dependency
- All managed through an intuitive web portal
Yes! To try TrueCue on a Proof-of-Value basis contact us here.
If you find that you have increased requirements for Data Feeds then your plan can be upgraded at any time. Mid-year increases in licence level are charged the following month, pro-rata for the remainder of the contract year.
TrueCue will provide a free demo and onboarding process. Customer support is part of every plan, available via our help desk. You can schedule a free demo right now to learn more.
Yes! For most businesses, a data warehouse is a long-term solution. In recognition of this we are pleased to offer a 5% discount on 2-year contracts, and a 10% discount on 3-year contracts.
TrueCue have helped us to rapidly deliver our new cloud data warehouse platform, with minimal cost and maximum value. Our CEO can now answer the most challenging business questions, with certainty and confidence, without the need of an analyst to help her — and what makes it all the more valuable, is the right data is always available as and when she needs those questions answered.
Case Study: Fighting COVID-19 with Data
Learn about how we’re helping the largest Sustainability and Transformation Partnership in the NHS, to use data analytics to improve their response to COVID-19 and save lives.Download Case Study